Yolodate.com maintains a strict no-refund policy. All purchases made on the Website are final. If you choose to purchase a subscription package on the Website, you agree that absolutely no refunds, either full or partial, will be issued for any reasons or for any unused or remaining subscription. Further, you agree that no refunds will be made on any remaining or unused subscription or credits.
We can issue a credit refund when:
- A user gets their profile removed from the site by an Administrator.
- A user you have contacted is subject to an action of our automated security system.
If any of the above applies to you, please contact support to request a refund, and provide the user name of the specific Attractive member to which your request relates.
You can also check your credit history for automated refunds. The credit history is located under the Credits tab on the Settings page of your account.
In what situations is a refund not possible?
We will not refund credits if:
- The user you contacted has an active (i.e. not deactivated) profile and simply chooses not to respond to your message. Credits open up the possibility of communication, but are not a guarantee that a user will respond or go on a date with you.
- You have already exchanged messages with the user.
- You provide to or receive from the user any personal contact information (including but not limited to phone numbers, email addresses, chat screen names, social networking pages, personal websites, home/business addresses, etc.).
- You have gone on a date with the user.